Integration of AdsPower with PIA Proxy
If you're in need of a reliable proxy service with a wide range of residential IP addresses, look no further than Pia S5 Proxy. With over 150 million residential IPs from 180 countries, Pia S5 Proxy offers a great alternative to the now-defunct 911 S5. As a residential SOCKS5 client, Pia S5 Proxy is constantly working to filter out underperforming proxies and ensure the best possible performance for its users. Whether you're a newbie or a veteran in the proxy game, Pia S5 Proxy is a great option for anyone in need of a reliable and high-performing proxy service.
In this article, we will look at how to set up Pia S5 Proxy in AdsPower.
How to set up a PIA Proxy in AdsPower?
1. Register and download the PIA Proxy program and log in to your account.
2. Set the required number of ports in "Settings"
3. Fill in the "Country," "City," "Zip" fields and other information as needed.
4. Click on “Start Proxy”
5. Select an proxy from the list and right click. Select "Forward Port To Proxy" and select a Port such as 40000 from the drop-down list.
6. Select "Forward Port To Proxy" and select a Port such as 40000 from the drop-down list.
7. After the above, you can see the detailed proxy parameters in the "PortForwardList". View and copy the proxy information, which you will need to fill in the AdsPower program.
8. Now let's go to AdsPower app and click on the “New Profile” button to create a new profile.
9. Choose the proxy type.
10. Fill in the proxy information and check how it works by clicking on the “Check proxy” button; all done!
11. Click on the “Open” button to launch the profile.
You're now all set up to use PIA Proxy in AdsPower.
Nothing here... Leave the first comment!